Security Consultant – SIEM, Linux – FILLED
Security Consultant – SIEM, Linux
Excellent opportunity for a Security Consultant with excellent knowledge of Linux Administration and Open Source Security Tools. Knowledge of security operational/SOC processes, SIEM, security incident and event management. Willingness to travel in EMEA.
The Security Consultant role involves:
- Technical Consultancy including products, services, and suppor
- Designing and delivering products, services and support offerings
- Presales and technical sales in the UK and Europe, POC, pilots, installations.
- Customisation of toolset to meet customer requirements.
- Technical responsibility for projects, project managements of implementations.
- Building technical relationships with key accounts.
- Technical training.
Requirements for Security Consultant:
- Excellent knowledge of Linux ( Debian )
- Excellent knowledge of Open Source Security Tools
- Knowledge of some of the following : SNORT, Nessus, IP Tables, Syslog, OSSIM, NAGIOS, OpenVAS, Ntop, OSSEC, Snare etc.
- Networking and firewall experience ie: CISCO, Juniper, Checkpoint
- Knowledge of SOC, Security operations, SIEM/ security incident and event management.
- Willingness to travel in EMEA.
Salary up to £60k, depending on experience.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: to £60K, experience dependant
Location: Manchester, North West, Cheshire