Information Security Analyst – FILLED
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Information Security professional to join an expanding division of a world-class organisation. As a successful candidate, you will be a key player in the information security team and will work to develop policies and roadmaps within the organisation. You will be a driven and technically minded professional who can ensure the highest possible security standards for this organisation, and effectively liaise with third parties on technical matters.
As Information Security Analyst you will be implementing policies and managing on-going standards; maintaining continuity plans and Data Protection policies; monitoring and assessing vulnerabilities and handling information security incidents whilst liaising with third party stakeholders.
Information Security Analyst Requirements:
• Prior experience of working in an Information Security role
• Experience of or a strong understanding of ISO27001, PCI DSS, Data Protection and Business Continuity
• Thorough understanding of existing and emerging threats and vulnerabilities
• Knowledge of Penetration Testing and Vulnerability assessments
• Ideally educated to degree level
• Working towards IT Security qualifications such as CISMP, CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor is highly desirable
• Ability to obtain Security Clearance is essential (British passport holder or minimum of 5 years in the UK)
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £30-50K depending on experience + benefits
Location: Woking, Guildford, Farnborough, Aldershot, Reigate, Surrey
Alderbridge Network Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency, specialising in Information Security and IT Security recruitment. We are a professional and dedicated organisation, committed to providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. Whether you are looking for your next challenging opportunity or are recruiting for your team, we look forward to hearing from you.