IT Security Analyst – FILLED
New role for IT Security Analyst – Shift Lead. Working in an operational security environment you will help to provide security monitoring and security incident response services for major clients and provide the lead on task management. The IT Security Analyst role includes monitoring and analysing Intrusion detection systems, firewall event logs and SIEM Security Incident and Event Management logs. Identifying security threats and collating information for investigation, assisting with the implementation of counter-measures and mitigating controls.
- Experience in operational security such as security incident response, security monitoring, security event analysis, analysing firewall logs, intrusion detection systems, SIEM systems.
- Background knowledge of networking and IT security.
- Knowledge of Windows/Unix operating systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work 24/7 shifts (4 days on, 4 days off)
- British Nationals for security clearance purposes
- Security qualifications such as CEH, Comptia Security +, or GCIH, desirable but not essential
Please note that to apply for this role you must be willing to work a shift pattern including nights.
Salary £flexible + generous shift allowance + benefits
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £flexible + generous shift allowance + benefits
Location: North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire
Alderbridge Network Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency, specialising in Information Security and IT Security recruitment. We are a professional and dedicated organisation, committed to providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. Whether you are looking for your next challenging opportunity or are recruiting for your team, we look forward to hearing from you.