Network Administrator – Cisco, £35-40K – FILLED
Network Administrator – Cisco, £35-40K
Alderbridge have an exciting opportunity for a Network Administrator with a good knowledge of Cisco network technologies to support the Network Operations and Activities of a leading organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Network Administrator/ Network Engineer/ Network Support professional to join a dynamic company with good working environment offering excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression.
The Network Administrator role has a broad range of responsibilities which includes being responsible for the Network platforms, services and suppliers. You will be motivated and enthusiastic in your approach and will support the Network Manager with Network Performance, Network Monitoring and Network Diagnostic activities. You will liaise with members of the IT Security team and ensure that the relevant security constraints are applied. You will ensure network services availability and manage and administer the remote access service.
Network Administrator requirements:
- Thorough working knowledge of network technologies – CISCO, LAN, WAN, Data, Voice.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure support and deployment – structured cabling systems, data cabinets and secure areas specifically
- Strong knowledge of network topology, performance, monitoring and diagnostics.
- Knowledge of MACD – Move, Add, Change, Delete is ideal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good business acumen and strong supplier relationship skills
- SC clearance or willing and able to undergo security clearance (requires 5 years+ residence in the UK)
Salary: £35k – £40k + excellent benefits
Location: Hertfordshire, commutable from Stevenage, Luton, St Albans, Cambridge, Bedford London, Milton Keynes
Alderbridge Network Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency, specialising in Information Security and IT Security recruitment. We are a professional and dedicated organisation, committed to providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. Whether you are looking for your next challenging opportunity or are recruiting for your team, we look forward to hearing from you.