Sales Engineer – Maidenhead/Paris/Germany – FILLED
Sales Engineer – Maidenhead /Paris/Germany (3 roles)
Fantastic opportunities for Sales Engineers to join one of the largest and fastest growing Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) vendors in the world.
Ideally but not essential, the successful Sales Engineer will have a background in SIEM products and similar technologies such as Log Management, IDS, IPS, File Integrity Monitoring, Machine Analytics, Host and Network Forensics.
The Sales Engineer must be able to effectively articulate technology and product positioning to a variety of audiences including C-Level Executives and advanced technical personnel.
The Sales Engineer will manage all technical aspects of pre-sales support including:
• Development and Delivery of Product Demonstrations
• Customer Evaluation and Implementation Support
• Technical Writing and RFP Responses
• Solution Training
• Architecture Design and Planning
• Attending events and evangelising around our technology
This selected candidate must be self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of an agile technical security organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must possess outstanding presentation skills, professionally communicate in written responses to emails, RFPs, white papers, reports in the local language of the territory.
Sales Engineer technical requirements:
• Experience in installing and working with Windows Servers and Active Directory environments
• Experience in Windows SQL Server 2005 & SQL Server 2008
• Understanding of Windows Domain Security and Audit Policies
- Experience in installing and configuring UNIX & LINUX based applications
• Experience in configuring routers, switches, and firewall devices
• CISSP or other IT security qualification preferred
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Maidenhead /Paris/Germany
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Alderbridge Network Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency, specialising in Information Security, Network Security and IT Security recruitment. We are a professional and dedicated organisation, committed to providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. Whether you are looking for your next challenging opportunity or are recruiting for your team, we look forward to hearing from you.