IT Security Specialist – FILLED
IT Security Specialist – Up to £46 K Milton Keynes
Reporting to the Head of IT Security (CISO) the role requires that confidentiality, availability and integrity of information and information systems are protected. Identification and recommendation of risk mitigation treatment plans, leading on security initiatives to improve the maturity of Information security in line with organisation goals and specialist security consultancy.
You must be experienced in performing formalised risk assessments using industry methods. Delivery of quality documentation including, but not limited to; Risk assessments, policy, standards, procedures, guidelines, exception reporting and management summaries.
Your knowledge of Information security will be up-to-date, aware of the latest threats and fully conversant with security standards and best practice such as ISO27001, SANS and PCI DSS.
You will work closely with other IT professionals and staff and therefore require strong communications skills with the capability of translating risks and complex technical issues into easy to assimilate information
Other aspects of the role include:
- Input to Information Security strategy
- IT security incident management
- Information security expertise
- Development of InfoSec Policy, Standards and Guidelines
- Information security awareness
- Development and implementation of IT, Information Security Strategy
- Development, review and alignment of Information Security Policy
- Vulnerabilities identification
- Computer Security Incident Response team (CSIRT)
- Law, Regulations, Standards and Frameworks of Information Security
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard PCI DSS
- Data Protection Act (DPA)requirements
- Emerging Information Security trends, technologies and legislation
To apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 01423 321 901 to discuss the opportunity further.