Systems Engineer – FILLED
Opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to join a challenging project team responsible for delivering the Communications InfoSec Solution for a Future Air Defence System. This team requires high calibre, flexible, motivated team players that are committed to delivery within a complex environment.
Responsibilities will include providing technical management of key technology suppliers to develop, deliver and integrate state of the art technologies in to the communications system and wider weapon system, co-ordinating trial and modelling activities to ensure the required evidence is captured to support performance testing and verification activities. Furthermore, management of trade-offs between the requirement set and InfoSec design and will maintain and manage baseline and associated evidence.
Systems Engineer requirements:
- Relevant Engineering or Science based Degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
- Adaptability to changing priorities and programmes
- Experience of System Modelling using SysML (& UML) using Rhapsody
- Knowledge of tools for Requirements Capture and Control (DOORS) and Configuration Management
- An understanding of communications information security technology and accreditation processes
- SC clearance or willing and able to undergo security clearance (requires 5 years+ residence in the UK)
Send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01423 321 901 for more details.
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: Annual salary review, pension scheme, flexi time, 25 days holiday per annum, Healthcare plan, Car lease scheme, Share plan, onsite gym, shop, restaurant and car parking