Information Security Engineer – FILLED
An opportunity for an Information Security Engineer with a good knowledge and understanding of MOD and Government information security policy to provide specialist information security support across a number of programmes within this dynamic company. This is an opportunity for an experienced Information Security Engineer to join a busy team with good working environment offering excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression.
The Information Security Engineer role has a broad range of responsibilities which includes identifying security risks within complex information systems, implementing and delivering effective security measures, providing Information Security guidance, solutions and support to engineering teams and sub-contractors, liaising with customers, accreditors and technical authorities, providing security documentation and evidence to meet MOD security accreditation requirements and contribution to trade studies related to information security.
Information Security Engineer requirements:
- Knowledge and understanding of MOD and Government information security policy, standards and guidance.
- Information assurance experience across the Systems Engineering Development Lifecycle
- Experience in generation of information security Risk Assessments, Risk Treatment Plans and Risk Management and Accreditation Documents.
- Demonstrable knowledge of systems engineering, electronics principles, software technology and development principles as applicable to weapon system development projects.
- Experience in the specification and development of effective and balanced information assurance solutions or approaches.
- Understanding of systems and security verification, validation, testing and evaluation approaches, including HMG Information Assurance schemes and processes
- Systems thinker and systems engineering experience.
- Experience of product / systems development environment.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- SC clearance or willing and able to undergo security clearance (requires 5 years+ residence in the UK)
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01423 321 901 for more details.
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: Annual salary review, pension scheme, flexi time, 25 days holiday per annum, Healthcare plan, Car lease scheme, Share plan, onsite gym, shop, restaurant and car parking
Location: Stevenage, commutable from Luton, St Albans, Cambridge, Bedford London, Milton Keynes
Alderbridge is a niche recruitment agency, specialising in Information Security recruitment. Whether you are looking for your next challenging opportunity or are recruiting for your team, we look forward to hearing from you.