Information Security Officer – FILLED
Information Security Officer £60k + benefits, London
A key role with a leading commercial organisation providing solutions compliant with HMG information assurance/cyber security standards.
Applicants require 10 years + in the IT industry with 5+ years in HMG information security.
Ideally applicants should have current UK SC level Security Clearance.
- Development and maintenance of security architectures, including network architecture, at conceptual, logical and physical tiers;
- Development and maintenance of the security design (together with the pre or post sales solution team);
- Liaison with third party service providers used to support the security solution, ensuring their understanding and conformity to the security architecture and design in the provision of services;
- Liaison with HMG customers and their security teams (pre and post-sales);
- Providing advice and guidance on current practices within HMG, compliance and risk management
Skills & Experience
- HMG Environments: Knowledge and experience of working in HMG environments including GSi, CJX, GSx, PSN and all applicable HMG security standards. Knowledge and experience of working in HMG environments up to OFFICAL/RESTRICTED/IL3
- Structured Architectural Methodology: An awareness and/or experience of structured architectural methodologies to produce architectural views at conceptual, logical and physical tiers
- Engineering Design: A proven ability to produce and interpret engineering designs (including but not limited to physical network designs)
- SOA Principles: Knowledge and understanding of Service Oriented Architecture principles and implementation
- SOA Implementation: Awareness of SOA security solutions, including WS-Security, WS-Policy, SAML, XML Signature and XML Encryption and their implementation
- Security Controls: Knowledge and awareness of core security requirements to protect and secure large multi-user environments including Identity Management, Access Control, Logging and auditing, use of encryption, perimeter security and governance
- Standards: ISO27001 and experience of implementing HMG standards in a private sector environment
Due to the nature of this position, candidates must currently hold, or be eligible to attain an SC level Security Clearance. Applicants should hold a relevant industry qualifications such as CISSP, M.Inst.ISP, CLAS or CCP
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date: ASAP
Salary: c£60k + bonus + excellent benefits
Alderbridge is a niche recruitment agency, specialising in Information Security recruitment. Whether you are looking for your next challenging opportunity or are recruiting for your team, we look forward to hearing from you.