Systems Administrator – FILLED
Great opportunity to be part of a fast growing company at the forefront of their technology industry working within an experienced and well respected team.
Applicants need to have a minimum of 5 years Systems Administrator experience.
The successful individual will have the opportunity for career progression.
Key Skills, Experience and Capabilities
- Experience with hosting high-throughput .NET web applications in a Windows / IIS environment using a MS SQL Server back-end
- Excellent technical understanding of IIS on Server 2008 /2012
- Excellent technical understanding of .NET and MS SQL, how they interact with each other and the underlying operating systems and diagnosing issues
- Experience with automated deployments (e.g. Chef, PowerShell)
- Good understanding of DevOps practice, must have demonstrable knowledge of “Infrastructure as code”
- Experience with application performance tuning for .NET applications and MS SQL databases using stats from both Windows and third-party tools to separate symptoms and identify root causes
- Experience with source control, GIT, Stash etc.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced development and release environment
- Utilisation of cloud technologies such as AWS EC2 including cloud load balancing and cloud files
- Experience working with developers to troubleshoot complex issues and deploy code to test and production systems
Salary range Up to 30,000
Start date: ASAP
Location: South London, Surrey