Senior Information Compliance Consultant – AW2638
A new role for a Senior Information Compliance Consultant within one of the UK’s leading financial services organisations offering an excellent working environment. In this role you will provide comprehensive advisory, technical and consultancy services in relation to Information Security. You will deliver improvements in Information Risk and Security Management, aligned to industry and market standards.
The job function includes:
- Supporting the CISO in developing strategy and tactical activities.
- Classifying, investigating and advising on Information Security breaches.
- Making recommendations for improvements to computer generated events across all the organisation’s systems to ensure security requirements are met.
- Researching and communicating developments in the technology and security industry, making recommendations for changes to policy, procedures and standards to ensure alignment with market and industry best practice, company requirements and regulatory standards.
- Represent the Information Compliance team for IT change management to ensure Information Security requirements are met.
- Develop and communicate management information to key business stakeholders in relation to all aspects of Information Compliance in order to inform business decision making.
- Guide and advise business users in relation to Information Compliance queries to ensure effective system usage and enhanced user awareness.
- Deliver short term/one off projects and activities.
Candidates should possess:
- Security role background.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving techniques.
- Be familiar with the ISF Standard of Good Practice or other security standards.
- The ability to demonstrate learning and familiarity with topical security themes. e.g Cloud Computing, Mobile computing, Vulnerability assessments.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation).
- Demonstrate experience of information analysis, interpreting complex issues and offering advice on these to different business stakeholders.
- An enquiring mind and willingness to tackle new areas of work.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and commitment to self-development.
- Knowledge of the UK Financial Services/Insurance industry.
- Recognised Information Security certification e.g. CISSP, ISEB certificate in Information Security Management
Commutable from Midlands, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: c £50K + benefits
Alderbridge Network Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency, specialising in Information Security and IT Security recruitment. We are a professional and dedicated organisation, committed to providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. Our candidates include CISSP, CISM, CISA, QiCA, MSc Information Security, and CLAS accredited professionals.